Still on that Monochrome feel

Last minute plans we're set in stone when my friend Rachel and I decided we needed to go into the city ASAP now that ZARA and Topshop/...

Last minute plans we're set in stone when my friend Rachel and I decided we needed to go into the city ASAP now that ZARA and Topshop/Topman have FINALLY open in Perth! Hooray!!
I didn't purchase anything but would probably go back and visit both stores properly when it isn't so busy. Gathered a simple outfit really, finally own a pair of white ripped jeans so therefore gathered my outfit around that. Inspired by Kim K, of course. Until next time XO

white ripped jeans outfit
topshop topman perth style
Topman Bomber JacketASOS top in Open Mesh (similar options available at Boohoo and Missguided) • ASOS Crop top with Crew Neck and Stripe Elastic Hem in Black (wore underneath)
Minimarket Flat Lace Up Cut Out in Blue • Vintage Ripped Jeans in White (similar options available at Boohoo (1) / (2), Missguided or The Iconic)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

No spam, promotion or hate tolerated. Thank you!